Saturday, March 23, 2013

Five Minute Friday, REMEMBER

Five Minute Friday

Okay, i know it's Saturday but it still counts.  I was gone all day on Friday, Remember?  Hah!

Remember stuff that isn't painful, that's what i tell myself constantly.  Sometimes something pops in that makes me groan aloud!  Then I say, Think of something else!  Think of something else!

Remember that time my cousin and I were aiming hose water at passing cars when we were about five?

Remember that time I was chosen to be part of a young people's concert at Theatre Under the Stars?

Remember that time Steve and I got married at the county courthouse and the air seemed pink as we left the building?

Remember when that Lord Mayor at the Renaissance Festival made me laugh so hard I almost couldn't breathe?

5 comments:

Marytoo said...

I REMEMBER LOTS of things about YOU!

Marytoo said...

Even though I hardly remember what day it is anymore!

Heidi Rettig said...

I like this alot. Especially the part about getting married at the courthouse because on May 24 - I'm going to marry my college sweetheart at the local courthouse and I'm going to wear pink shoes. And the part about your cousin and the hose. I remember lots of good times with my brothers and sister when we were young. Both boys are gone now, I'm sorry to say.

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation services
pay loans

Sterling River said...

HEIDI, you're a pal! what a thrill, thank you for commenting - congratulations on your marriage! Getting married at the courthouse to me is the best way. I never regretted it - cuts down on a lotta stress and saves tons of money and time.

Hope you and your sis have lots of good times♥