Monday, August 19, 2013

Wholly Guacamole!

The best parties of my life are with my little family, when we welcome Terrific Grandkid for the weekend and go out to the current favorite restaurant, Tacos and Tequilas, and have a blast!

This past Friday there was an orchestra rehearsal and Grandkid was there with her upright bass, Jojo, right on time.  She and Jojo always emerge from practice glowing and enthusiastic, the energy shooting out in all directions.  The lady conductor just brings out the best in everyone, I think.

We headed for our favorite eating spot and it was crowded with families, babies and kids everywhere, loud and happy.  We waited a few minutes and got a corner table right behind the guys playing and singing, and we could see right into the kitchen - very clean!

The service and food are excellent, I had wonderful tamales.  They make the salsa fresh there every day, and it's so good.  When my entreĆ© arrives I always pour the bowl of salsa on my plate.

I don't drink and drive, and they don't have non-alcoholic beer, so I get the lemonade which goes great with Mexican food. 

We laughed and talked and hugged each other and shared tastes from our plates.  We have fun together.

No comments: