Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's Needed

Nice music is great to have while working. Crosby Stills Nash beautiful harmonizing just as great as forty-plus years ago. Steely Dan's Pretzel Logic all over my house and car. Mamas and the Papas, Carpenters, Little Feat, Simon and Garfunkel; of course Bob and many more. All fantastic musicians who decorate a room as much as carpet or paint. The windows media player is working well, now that I learned what I'm doing with it. Only took about five years. Just about any old song that occurs to me can be purchased and playing in less than two minutes. The great soundtracks from kid's movies, burned onto a cd for grandkid. Look for the bare necessities! I never would'a thunk being able to use the internet for buying music was a necessity but there you go.

No comments: